New HP t310 Immune to Viruses With Power and Performance to Support Four Displays
PALO ALTO, CA—(Marketwired — May 9, 2016) — HP Inc. (
The new HP Zero Client offerings are designed to meet the needs of hospitals, engineering firms, government offices and financial institutions at risk of data breaches by providing computing solutions that have no sensitive data on the devices.
HP Zero Clients require no configuration, have no on-board storage or applications and have boot up speeds of just a few seconds. Zero Clients are immune to viruses, decreasing the overall downtime of the system and increasing the productivity to the end-user. Instead of an operating system, HP Zero Clients offer a highly-tuned processor designed for the PCoIP protocol. HP remains the fastest growing global provider of zero clients — rising to 45 percent in 2015.2
“Our customers want the security Zero Clients deliver, but hunger for workstation performance for multitasking,” said Jeff Wood, vice president and general manager, Workstations and Thin Clients, HP Inc. “HP’s focus on deploying highly secure zero or thin clients while ensuring an easy-to-navigate ecosystem, simple setup and maintenance is captivating customers.”
“We’ve setup and deployed zero client workspaces across businesses of all sizes for over six years and we’re seeing the demand curve rise for multi-monitor workspaces in data-sensitive industries,” said Kevin Reyher, owner, Intech Southwest. “A powerhouse PCoIP device like the HP t310 Quad-Display Zero Client can fill this exact need for our energy, public sector and healthcare customers.”
The HP t310 Quad-Display Zero Client offers:
- DisplayPort™-enabled multi-display1 setup to run multiple graphics, modeling, and simulation feeds on two 2560 x 1600 displays or four 1920 x 1200 displays.
- Worry-free security with a Teradici Zero Client that has no OS and transmits pixels instead of data.
- Powerful performance for high-resolution, full-frame rate 3D graphics and HD streaming media across all your displays1 from the accelerated performance of PCoIP hardware.
Additional features of the HP t310 include:
- Full-blown VDI, video rendering to quad displays1 or all with a true driverless and stateless Zero Client.
- VMware® Horizon 61 to give users an optimized, on-demand, secure virtual workspace for remote desktops, applications, and video streams on a single, efficient platform.
- Compatibility with Amazon WorkSpaces1 enables easy provisioning of cloud-based desktops so your users can access their documents, applications, resources, and more.
- Support for unified communications (UC) solutions1 to stay in contact with colleagues.
- Flexible network connectivity with the standard RJ-45 interface or an optional Fiber Optic network adapter.1
- Four DisplayPort outputs, four USB 2.0, and audio, mic, and speaker jacks.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
1. Sold separately.
2. Source: IDC 2015Q2 Historical Release; WW Quarterly Enterprise Client Device Tracker published August 13, 2015.
© 2016 HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.