- Dell Latitude 7000 12-inch detachable 2-in-1 is the world’s thinnest and lightest Windows-based commercial 2-in-1 and is the first to offer wireless charging
- Dell Latitude 5000 12-inch convertible 2-in-1 is the most secure 360-degree convertible laptop on the market and delivers the world’s longest battery life in a convertible1
Dell is unveiling more details on a new lineup of Latitude 2-in-1s designed to give businesses a “PC first, tablet second” mobile device experience without compromising on design, performance or security. The Windows-based 2-in-1 category is thriving as companies abandon tablets in the office and place more value on the productivity and flexibility offered by 2-in-1 PCs. Dell Latitude 2-in-1s take it to the next level by offering industry-leading security, manageability and service features that enterprise customers truly care about, including the latest 7th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors, world-class security via multi-factor authentication, encryption and malware protection, full device serviceability and mobile broadband options.
- Dell EMC XC Xpress for VDI, an optimized Nutanix-powered hyper-converged appliance designed for small and mid-size organizations
- Dell Latitude 3480 mobile thin client with Windows 10 IoT Enterprise combines security and connectivity in a mobile form-factor
- Highly secure, virus-resistant Wyse ThinOS 8.4 now supports VMware Blast Extreme Protocol
- Wyse Management Suite easily and securely manages Wyse thin clients on-premises and through the cloud
Dell Inc. is introducing a broad set of desktop virtualization (VDI) solutions across its portfolio that make it easier than ever for customers to deploy, configure and manage their VDI environments, including the Dell EMC XC Xpress for VDI appliance, the Latitude 3480 mobile thin client, the latest version of the ThinOS 8.4 operating system with support for VMware Blast Extreme Protocol, and the new Wyse Management Suite software.
- First combined 2020 Legacy of Good report brings together Dell and EMC corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives toward advancing human progress
- Company increases scale, offers more opportunities to innovate on behalf of people and the planet
- Report underscores Dell’s commitment to its supply chain
Dell Inc. reports the first 2020 Legacy of Good update that recognizes key CSR achievements for the combined company following Dell’s merger with EMC¹. The plan outlines Dell’s long-term commitment to society, team members and the environment. As a result of the merger, the company has a broader technology portfolio, more engaged team members and greater resources to address the world’s most pressing challenges. The report summarizes the efforts of Fiscal Year 2017 (Feb. 1, 2016 – Jan. 31, 2017).
When Spider-Man: Homecoming swings into theaters July 7, Dell will be at Sony Pictures’ side for all the action.
- New Dell EMC Strategic Agreement with NVIDIA® to drive best-in-class, time-to-market GPU-accelerated solutions
- Dell EMC HPC delivered systems recognized on TOP500 and Green500 supercomputing lists
- Leading research institutions worldwide continue to leverage Dell EMC solutions to optimize HPC performance, driving cutting-edge research and innovation
At ISC17, Dell EMC is announcing an agreement to further democratize and advance HPC, as well as additions to its Ready Solutions portfolio that will help customers further optimize their HPC projects. Working with leading researchers and innovators worldwide, Dell EMC HPC solutions empower customers to make critical advances in industries such as research, life sciences and manufacturing.
Dell Inc., the essential infrastructure company, today announces that Salesforce, the world’s fastest-growing top-five enterprise software company and #1 CRM provider globally, is expanding its relationship with Dell by signing a multi-year commitment to use Dell EMC infrastructure in its global data centers and empower its employees with Dell Latitude laptops.