- World’s No. 1 monitor brand¹ introduces additional UltraSharp displays at the National Association for Broadcasters 2017 conference
- Dell uses NAB 2017 to showcase a spectrum of technology for media and entertainment from devices to storage
- Dell Precision 5720 All-in-One gives creators UltraSharp 4K touch display, 100% Adobe color and full workstation power with VR capabilities
To celebrate its first appearance at the National Association of Broadcasters conference as part of a combined company, Dell announces new solutions to improve its powerful ecosystem for media and entertainment professionals.
- Nearly three in four employees (72 percent) are willing to share sensitive, confidential or regulated company information
- More than one in three employees say it’s common to take confidential corporate data with them when leaving a company
- Seventy-six percent of employees feel their company prioritizes security at the expense of employee productivity
Dell is releasing the results of its Dell End-User Security Survey, which finds that not only are many employees likely to share confidential information, but that they are doing so without proper data security protocols in place or in mind. Results show that today’s workforce is caught between two imperatives: be productive and efficient on the job and maintain the security of company data. To address data security issues, companies must focus on educating employees and enforcing policies and procedures that secure data wherever they go, without hindering productivity.
- Dell EMC and JTG Daugherty Racing announce partnership to leverage IoT technology to give team a winning edge at the track
- Dell Edge Gateways, Embedded PCs and workstations power race team’s digital transformation
Today, Dell EMC announces that, for the first time ever, the company is sponsoring a NASCAR team, JTG Daugherty Racing. Through this partnership, Dell EMC is working with JTG Daugherty Racing to help provide a competitive edge through the implementation of technology within the race car, on the track and at the shop.
- Industry’s first entry-level Intel x86 quad-core thin client designed for light multitasking in virtual desktop environments
- Designed for efficiency with 30 percent better performance than previous generations
- Robust connectivity options with superb performance and dual high-definition DisplayPort interfaces
Dell announces its lightest, smallest and most power-efficient thin clienti that offers superb performance and manageability for task and basic productivity users. Compatible with Citrix, Microsoft and VMware virtual workspace environments, the Wyse 3040 thin client provides a cost-effective endpoint solution that is highly secure, yet easy to deploy and manage. It is the industry’s first entry-level Intel x86-based quad-core thin client¹, delivering robust connectivity options and a choice of Wyse ThinOS or ThinLinux operating systems.
- Survey findings show many agencies are making progress toward adoption of software-defined data centers (SDDCs)
- 64 percent of respondents said their organization had deployed software-defined solutions and 85 percent reported progress adopting SDDCs
- Agencies are adopting these solutions in an effort to increase flexibility, agility and efficiency
Federal IT leaders report significant progress in the adoption of software-defined data centers (SDDCs), despite modernization challenges. The general consensus was that SDDCs can increase agency flexibility, agility and efficiency. In Dell EMC’s State of IT Trends federal extension, a survey of this cohort, 64 percent of respondents said their organization had deployed software-defined solutions and 85 percent reported progress adopting SDDCs.
- Pilot program delivers technology industry’s first packaging trays with 25% recycled ocean plastic content, will keep plastics from entering the ocean
- Program supports Dell Legacy of Good goal of 100% sustainable packaging by 2020
- Dell’s ocean plastics research published to encourage industry toward a global ocean plastics supply chain
Dell announces the technology industry’s first shipment of ocean plastics packaging, the result of an innovative, commercial-scale pilot program. Dell recycled plastics collected from waterways and beaches for use in the new packaging tray for its Dell XPS 13 2-in-1, building on Dell’s broader sustainable supply chain strategy. In 2017, its ocean plastics pilot will keep 16,000 pounds of plastic from entering the ocean.
SecureWorks Corp. (NASDAQ: SCWX) is leveraging its real-time visibility, advanced threat detection, and incident response capabilities to provide cutting-edge Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solutions to reduce the time it takes to identify, contain and eradicate cyber-threats.